Being a mother is the most sacred and noble responsibility God has given you as a woman. This is because the life of your unborn baby majorly depends on you. Both you and your little angel with find the umbrella stroller to be your everyday friend.
Umbrella stroller is perfect for shorter trips outside and the times you had to fly with your baby. When you have your hands full with luggage and a toddler on the loose, it’s a real plus.
Why You Need Umbrella Stroller
Most parents would go for umbrella strollers if they are looking for a simple, compact stroller for travelling with their baby. These are the best strollers for you when the standard strollers just don’t work for you. They are usually smaller in size as compared to all the other types of strollers.
8 Best Umbrella Stroller for Travel
In order to find which umbrella stroller is the best, we looked into the different functions. Such as how much weights can an umbrella stroller hold, how safe it is and what other features it holds.
Below is eight of the Best Umbrella Stroller for Travel in the market and the features that make them such amazing umbrella strollers.
1- Baby Zen Yoyo+ Umbrella Stroller for Travel
A stroller’s height is a very important feature many people overlook. You don’t want one which is uncomfortable to actually use. When it comes to the best lightweight umbrella strollers, Baby Zen Yoyo+ sits comfortably at the top.
If you or your partner is taller than 5″8, most umbrella strollers will have you hunched over like Quasimodo pushing your little angel.
Many tall couples have reported that the Zoe XL1 is the perfect height. It’s also got a lot of great features, too.
- The product is designed to be small and compact. Its size can fit into a car trunk, a closet, and you can bring it into a store or restaurant.
- Another advantage of this buggy is that its cushions can be easily removed and washed. What is more, the material the stroller is made out of is very light in weight.
- It has a reinforced frame that can support weight of up to 40 pounds.
- It has an extendable canopy that offers more shade hence protecting your baby from the sun.
- This baby stroller is car seat compatible. This means that you can use it right from birth. It has its own car seat adapter, although it is sold separately.
- The wheels contribute to the stroller’s overall mobility which is something both you and your little one will benefit from. It is perfect to make the daily hustle and bustle a bit more comfortable.
- You will receive a complimentary travel bag with your purchase. This bag is perfect for any vacation or road trips. It will protect your stroller from damage and will save you space.
2- Zoe XL1 Umbrella Stroller for Travel
The Zoe X1L is a bargain that you won’t encounter elsewhere. It’s a fast and compact little stroller with a simple one-hand folding feature, making it the ideal stroller for anyone dashing through an airport or bus terminal. It has a huge extendable sunshade canopy with magnetic peekaboo window.
The 135-degree reclining seat adds great comfort for the little one, and this can sustain a massive 18kg for the heavier babies out there.
The five point harness means your child is totally secure and won’t crawl out when you’re busy. Overall, this is a brilliant lightweight umbrella stroller at a budget price that won’t disappoint.
If you’re after a tall umbrella stroller that’s exceptionally well-made, the Zoe X1 is hard to beat.
- It’s light but still sturdy. It weighs less than 10lbs and collapses easily with just one hand.
- Quick, Compact & Easy One-Hand Fold. When collapsed, it’s about the size of a piece of carry-on luggage. Perfect Stroller for Airline Travel & Public Transportation! The XL1 Even Fits in Many.
- Airplane Overhead Storage Compartments/Bins!
- This model includes the sun canopy, underneath storage and cup holders.
- It can easily accommodate children with size and age differences.
3- Kolcraft Cloud Lightweight Umbrella Stroller
If you are looking for an umbrella stroller that is travel friendly, then Kolcraft Cloud is Best Umbrella Stroller for Travel. This stroller is amazing! It is super lightweight! Easy fold, stands upright when folded, large shade, deep recline and best cheap umbrella stroller
It weighs only 12 pounds making it to be very lightweight. It therefore offers you with the convenience of easy portability. Your child will also enjoy the comfort features of this baby stroller.
If you are looking for a stroller that can handle a bit of walking off roads and easy to carry around, definitely go for it. This is a sturdy product and the cons are just more comfort-related than functionality-related.
- The Single stroller is easy to Maneuver, even though busy sidewalks and crowded areas. The kolcraft stroller is able to deliver a smooth ride. Strolling with it through the busy parks is easy.
- It has all the full-size stroller features built in a smaller lightweight design.
- It comes with a parent tray that has a two-drink holders and an area for extra storage.
- The storage space in the bottom is amazing. When you go for walks, you throw your keys and phones in there and it is very comfortable.
- It has a front wheel suspension that makes the stroller to feel bouncier when it is being used on a rugged terrain. This offers your baby protection from bumps.
4- Chicco C6 Umbrella Stroller
Chicco is one of the leading companies in baby gear, producing everything from high chairs to strollers. Chicco C6 stroller is a lightweight and a best umbrella stroller under 100, intended for outdoor use. The product comes in unisex colors making it ideal for every child.
A major selling point for the stroller is the light weight. When one is supposed to take the baby along on a long trip, the stroller will be the ideal choice.
- Ultra lightweight, weighing only 11 pounds, because it is made with an aluminum frame.
- Additionally, the design is created with the safety in mind. The stroller has a safety harness to secure the child to it.
- The design also considers the usability for the mother and general comfort of the baby. Baby comfort is attained through the inclusion of two positions.
- A shoulder strap makes carrying the folded stroller a breeze.
- The basket is ideal for carrying all of the necessary items a baby may need while out.
5- Summer Infant 3D Lite Umbrella Stroller for Travel
If you are in search of best cheap Umbrella stroller then summer Infant 3D lite is an affordable yet reliable and well thought out stroller. It’s taller and more spacious than its competitors, it’s still pretty lightweight.
For the comfort and safety of your baby there is a 5 point safety harness with padded straps. It’s easy to unlock the harness with a single press of the button on its front. To prevent your baby from accidentally pressing the release button there is a special cover that hides the buckle from baby’s sight.
- The stroller’s design is very convenient thanks to its 3-position reclining seat, the padded safety harness that will always protect your baby and the easy pop buckle.
- The wheels on the “Go Lite” are smaller making it easier to push for a silky-smooth ride.
- It is adjustable canopy will give you the ease of jogging at any time of the day.
- It has an open design so that you can have easy access to the large storage basket.
6- Joovy Groove Ultralight Lightweight Travel Umbrella Stroller
Joovy is a high-quality brand of strollers that makes everything from standard strollers to luxury double strollers for parents of multiples.
The JOOVY Groove Ultralight Umbrella Stroller is a best umbrella stroller for travel, especially for newborn babies. The recline in the seat is fairly deep and has a bassinet mode tailor made to perfection for babies up to 55lbs.
It is made from light but strong material that ensures easy collapse during folding without compromising on the child’s comfort.
- Made from lightweight, 6061 aircraft aluminum with non-pinch hinges and reinforced side supports.
- The folding of The JOOVY Groove Ultra light Umbrella Stroller is also quite efficient, easy and stands on its own perfectly.
- The wheels feature a shock absorbing suspension system that allows use over unfriendly terrain without disturbing the child or the pusher.
- The Stroller comes with a water resistant soft brushed fabric and a canopy of UPF 50 provides sun protection to the newborn child.
- It has an over-sized adjustable canopy that ensures that the little one is protected from the sun and other weather elements at all times.
7- Inglesina USA Net Umbrella Stroller
If you want a lightweight stroller known for durability, quality, and function, then you need to take a look at the Inglesina USA Net Stroller. This is the perfect product and best umbrella stroller for travel to buy if you’re in need of something functional and efficient for your child.
The dimensions of this product are 17×18.5×40 inches, which is the perfect size for your baby and to support its growth for at least 2 years.
The Inglesina USA Net stroller has convenient, comforting features at only 13 lbs because of its high strength aluminum frame. When you pushed this stroller, it didn’t feel cheap at all. It felt sturdy and well put together.
Most strollers have the option of converting it into a car seat as well, unfortunately, this product doesn’t have that.
- It is known that small babies often soil the seats; hence this stroller comes with a removable and washable seat pad to ensure that your baby always has a clean seat to sit in.
- One of the most attractive features of this stroller is the UV protection factor. This stroller provides a UPF of 50 and above to protect your child from the harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Another one of the perks is that it comes with a large basket for storage and a cup holder to keep small bottles etc that you carry for your child while strolling.
8- UPPABaby G-LUXE Umbrella Stroller
Flexibility is one of the most important things for young families. The UPPAbaby G-Luxe gives you the ultimate in older-child stroller flexibility. Lightweight and low-profile, it’s the perfect addition to your weekend trip to the amusement park or a quick stroll to the grocery store.
It has given the parent a great relief because you no longer hold the child at your back nor are you in possession of preventive gears like the baby wrappers and so on.
- This is the key factor that keeps the child safe secure and really enjoying the ride. It is the best way to make the child stay up or sleep outside adventure.
- All the wheels are lockable to ensure that there is no bobbing or loss of control as the pusher maneuvers the stroller.
- G-Luxe has an extended SPF 50 pop-out sun canopy for protecting baby against harmful UV rays, tall ergonomic handles for easier pushing, lockable front swivel wheels for extra stability, a no-foot-action required 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension, rear brakes and 5.5″ diameter wheels.
- Stroller has hand-level folding triggers, folds easily with one hand and stands when folded.
- It reclines pretty far back and the reclining mechanism isn’t cheesy like the Maxi Cosi Kaia.
There are so many models of strollers available that will match just about any lifestyle. This is why you need to choose the best umbrella stroller for travel that will fit your life and your baby’s life.
It goes without saying that every umbrella stroller on this list has something amazing to offer. So whether you are a parent shopping for your first umbrella stroller or a friend looking for the perfect baby shower gift, you have 9 amazing options to consider.