The time has come: the choice of the stroller. Where to start? What are the economic models and with an excellent quality / price ratio? What are the most handy and most comfortable strollers?
There is no shortage of baby strollers; you probably have the largest amount of choices. They are convenient, light and perfectly suitable whenever you are traveling. But the price of strollers can really make things difficult for a parent. Which one are Top 7 Best Stroller Under $100?
What features do you need ?
How safe is it for different ages and sizes?
Will it work well for air travel?
Avoid making the wrong decision that can result in a grumpy baby or parent. Nothing is worse than being on vacation and your baby won’t sleep in the stroller because of simple design issues.
What is Here?
- 1 7 Best Stroller Under $100
- 1.1 1- Kolcraft Cloud – Best Umbrella Stroller under 100
- 1.2 2- Jeep North Star Stroller – Cheap Infant Stroller
- 1.3 3- Kolcraft Cloud Plus – Best Lightweight Stroller under 100
- 1.4 4- Summer Infant 3Dlite Stroller – Best Inexpensive Lightweight Strolle
- 1.5 5- Chicco Liteway – Best Cheap Stroller for Travel
- 1.6 6- Baby Trend Expedition – Best Cheap Jogger Stroller
- 1.7 7- Besrey BR-C703S – Cheap Infant Stroller
- 2 Final Words
7 Best Stroller Under $100
This guide will give you all the information you need to make a decision that you won’t regret. Through weeks of research, we have selected top 7 best strollers under $100. So make a wise choice and go for baby strollers for cheap prices that is also comfortable for your baby.
1- Kolcraft Cloud – Best Umbrella Stroller under 100
An umbrella stroller offers a lightweight and compact way of getting out and about with your little one. The Kolcraft Cloud Side-by-Side Double Umbrella Stroller is an excellent choice for families of twins or with two children close in age.
Even if you won’t always be pushing both of your children together, a double umbrella stroller is nice to have as you can use the empty seat for holding bags and supplies.
- The stroller features independently reclining seats and independent sunshades to customize each child’s environment.
- It is built to work great in all terrain and has expandable canopies for maximum coverage.
- It Can Stand Upright Once Folded. This is an extremely important feature that parents who often travel alone will appreciate. Similarly, parents who take public transports will come to love that they don’t need to hold it once they board a bus for instance.
- This model comes with parent cup holder, three-point safety harness’ system, and a compact size that goes through single doors easily.
- It has an all-terrain wheel with front suspension
- It Is Light and Compact.
- Comes with an excellent size storage basket.
- The Seat Can Recline.
- The Cup Holders Are Too Small, only work for smaller bottles.
- The handlebar is relatively low for someone who is in the height range of 5’10” and up.
2- Jeep North Star Stroller – Cheap Infant Stroller
The Jeep North Star is a lightweight stroller that offers various features to make the journey comfortable for your baby. The best part about this stroller is that it can be used for the winter and summer both.
For summer you can roll the padded seat up and use the mesh back for the kid that keeps the kid cool. Similarly, you can roll down the padded seat for wants to keep the kid warm in chilly weather.
- The padded seat is lined with nylon mesh. The seat can be rolled up to create a comfortable headrest/pillow. This arrangement also improves air circulation and keeps your kid cool on hot days.
- Aside from the comfy padded seat, a child can travel for long hours comfortably with the help of its calf support and footrest.
- Compact and hassle-free umbrella fold is very handy while traveling. The stroller also has a storage basket for essential supplies.
- The stroller has eight 5.5″ swivel wheels to help you move in any direction with less effort.
- Extendable canopy.
- Back rest can be rolled up to be a head rest.
- Comes with its own parent organizer.
- High handles (great for tall people to use).
- Seat is non-reclinable.
- Plastic wheels are prone to get damaged quickly.
- No carrying strap.
3- Kolcraft Cloud Plus – Best Lightweight Stroller under 100
Its large three-tier canopy it provides maximum UV protection against the sun for your baby’s sensitive skin. With its cute peek-a-boo window you can effortlessly keep an eye on your little one.
- It is easy and convenient to fold with one hand, whilst self-standing. This is ideal to use during vacations or for travelling by car.
- Its reclining seat offers multi positioning with a 5 point system for safety restraint, whilst it has the capacity to accommodate a child weighing up to 50 pounds.
- It comes with a parent tray offering two drink holders, whilst providing an extra storage area. In the large basket you can keep all that your infant will need to enjoy a day of fun.
- It also features a child tray with a juice box holder and dual cups, which is removable too. It has a great front suspension and wheels which can go over any type of terrain, offering a smooth ride.
- One-hand and self-standing fold.
- Large storage baskets.
- Higher weight limit.
- Cup holders on the parent’s tray are narrow.
- Cleaning the fabric is difficult.
4- Summer Infant 3Dlite Stroller – Best Inexpensive Lightweight Strolle
If you are new parents, you have a lot to learn and a lot to think about when it comes to buying the best stroller. Of course there are strollers available of $1,000 plus, but then for the young couple starting out, there are the Summer Infant 3Dlite Stroller which can fit their budget!
The Summer Infant 3Dlite stroller comes at the affordable price and is highly popular. With its all aluminium frame it is a lightweight product, yet it has excellent durability.
- It has an easy, compact, 3-step fold. It is easy to fold in three steps, whilst it is compact and weighs only 13 pounds. It has an open design and can hold a kid weighing 50 pounds!
- The Summer Infant 3Dlite comes with a large and adjustable canopy. This is a great feature as the canopy will protect your baby against the harmful sun. That is not all; it also has a pop-out sun visor, which helps to provide more protection on hot and sunny days. It is rated blocking 99.9% of both UVA & UVB rays.
- The 3DLite, with its open design has a seat which is easy adjustable. When the seat is reclined, it almost lays flat, which is perfect for that necessary diaper changes and when baby wants to nap.
- It comes with a 5 point safety-harness which is easy to adjust and offers 3-heigt positions. This is an extremely favourable feature as your baby is growing. It also has additional padding which will ensure a comfortable ride for your little one.
- The 3-fold steps is easy to handle even when you are alone: You firstly lift the stroller’s rear handle, pushing the lever using your foot, then you just fold it down and you are ready to go.
- It has an auto-lock and carry strap which makes it perfect to carry through the airport or on the subway.
- The stroller offers a nice extra large basket as well as a storage pocket at the back. Whilst the storage basket is perfect to hold large diaper bags and handbags, the rear storage pocket is ideal for cell phones and keys. It comes with a cup holder which is included where you can place a baby bottle or for your beverage.
- The Summer Infant 3Dlite comes with anti-shock front wheels of 6.0”, with swivel lock. Contoured foam covers the hand grips.
- It is small, light and easy to handle.
- Simple folding.
- comfortable seat.
- Wheels squeak with continuous use.
5- Chicco Liteway – Best Cheap Stroller for Travel
Stylish, chic and bold; those are the words that describe the Liteway stroller. Available in various trendy and bright colors for daring parents. The Liteway is perfect for those who are looking for a stroller that is lightweight, compact and easy to maneuver, without sacrificing on style.
The Chicco Liteway Stroller is an excellent choice for your little one, especially when you’re traveling or navigating tight spaces—just don’t expect it to do well on rough surfaces. If you’re looking for something that’s extremely durable and can handle any terrain, this isn’t for you.
- This stroller is a hybrid of an umbrella stroller (the way it folds and compact dimensions) and a traditional stroller (in the way of its features and sturdiness). You can compare it to a 2015 Chicco Echo Pixel stroller. This stroller however is more lightweight, has a better canopy coverage, more modern design and a sturdier cup holder. The basket beneath is a decent size that is typical of umbrella strollers.
- This Chicco Liteway stroller has single wheels in front, and double ones in the back. They are made of hard rubber and the rear ones are suspended. This feature ensures that the stroller can conquer bumpier surfaces such as grass so you can use it when going to a park or a playground. However, keep in mind that this stroller is particularly designed for flat surfaces.
- The Chicco Liteway can accommodate infants as well as older children. The seat is quite roomy and firm. It can be easily reclined and the back portion is really well made. However, keep in mind that babies do need some extra cushioning so make sure you include some additional padding as well.
- Moms also love that the Chicco Liteweight stroller comes in breathable fabric, which you need in warmer climates because it allows air ventilation and keeps your baby feeling cool and comfortable while being strapped on the seat. Chicco has nine different sporty color schemes that have gotten lots of compliments from Liteway owners, but some colors are available only from certain retailers.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Rear-wheel suspension.
- Automatic storage latch.
- Multi-position reclining seat.
- Difficult to maneuver
- straps around the waist are small.
6- Baby Trend Expedition – Best Cheap Jogger Stroller
The Baby trend Expedition Jogger Stroller comes with large bicycles tires featuring a swivel wheel in the front. For a lower speed the swivel wheel can be unlocked whilst it can be locked when you want to jog.
This stroller is easy to fold and has a trigger release. When folded it is compact which makes transport or storage a breeze. The rubber handle is ergonomically shaped and quite wide, whilst it is cushy when transporting and soft to push.
- A great feature about this stroller is that to create a travel system, it can accept all of the Inertia Infant Car Seats or Baby Trend Flex-Loc, which give you a choice of car seats.
- Another nice feature is that it has a storage compartment as well as a child tray with one cup holder, whilst it also offers a tray for parents with two cup holders, which is rather nice!
- The padded seat can be reclined in different positions and comes with a 5-point safety harness which is fully adjustable as well as a tether strap. To protect your baby against wind and the sun it has a ratcheting canopy which is also fully adjustable.
- Footrest reflectors supply substantial low-light visibility. It has a frame of lightweight rugged steel and is also JPMA certified.
- An extra large basket for storage is an added bonus.
- 5 point harness and easy buckles
- Infant car seat compatible
- Includes parent console and child snack tray
- Seat is lacking side padding
- Wheel wobble at high speeds
7- Besrey BR-C703S – Cheap Infant Stroller
This stroller is very appealing to the eyes and very light! It feels great pushing and it’s really easy to collapse and open. Baby is happy in it, lays pretty much flaymt which is great for naps and the cushion is nicely padded.
If you are looking for something light and easily foldable, but you have a newborn baby, then you’ve probably struggled to find something suitable. When you have a very small baby then you need very specific ergonomic designs. And the padding has to be suitable to provide optimum support and protection.
This Besrey product is going to fill that gap and give you the peace of mind you need.
- Recline is great. It’s so light and super easy to fold, great for public transport.
- It has good breaks, super easy to steer, just need to take it steady on cobbles due to the wheels not being thick rubber.
- The footrest can be adjusted up so that you create a fully reclined and horizontal sleeping position. Even up to 3 years of age, this will provide a very comfortable sleeping environment to help you keep up with napping schedules.
- One of the outstanding features of this product is that it comes with an excellent canopy. The best way to protect your baby from sun, wind or rain is to provide cover. And that’s exactly what you get with this model.
- Smaller in size when folded
- Adjustable footrest
- Five-point safety belt harness
- It doesn’t recline
- Small storage basket
All the above listed Best Stroller Under 100 are equipped with unique features and design. You will never go wrong with any of them purchase.