The first few months with a newborn are fairly routine. You feed change, bathe them, and put them down for naps or the night. Hopefully, they’ll sleep for at least a few hours. During that time, you do as much as you can.
Between four and six months, when babies can independently support their necks and head and sit up on their own, they want, or rather, demand constant entertainment. The world is fascinating.
Babies will demand many different things over the first few years of their lives. This will include time, space, comfort and new toys. Purchasing the best baby jumper activity centre will help you free up some valuable time by keeping your child occupied for a set amount of time.
Baby jumpers have many other purposes besides just the fun and excitement that comes with bouncing around. The best baby jumpers can help stimulate the developing senses of babies in the simplest ways possible. They allow babies to exercise their growing legs. Some jumpers are also equipped with a number of activities to nurture infants’ developing eyes, ears, and touch responses. There are different types of baby jumpers that can help in infant development.
What is Here?
- 1 Best Baby Jumper 2020: Top Nine Baby Jumper Reviews
- 2 Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- 3 Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
- 4 Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Luv U Zoo
- 5 Skip Hop Explore Baby Jumper
- 6 Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper
- 7 MINNIE MOUSE PeekABoo Activity Jumper
- 8 Evenflo ExerSaucer Jumper
- 9 Oribel PortaPlay 4-in-1 Foldable Jumper
- 10 Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
- 11 Best Baby Jumper 2020: Buying Guide
- 12 Final Words
How to Choose the Best Baby Jumper
How lovable your baby is when bouncing and giggling with joy in his jumper? Be sure that your babies will be delighted when feeling of moving up and down. With lot of different types of best baby jumpers are provided in the market nowadays, it takes much time and difficulties for the parents to choose the best ones for their baby. Hence, this item will help them to know everything about baby jumpers in order that they are able to buy the right one.
Best Baby Jumper 2020: Top Nine Baby Jumper Reviews
Here in this section, we are just going to list all the 9 Best Baby jumpers 2020 that we are going to talk about in details!
This best baby jumper is made to entertain younger infants who are able to hold their heads up without assistance. The rainforest theme is full of fun, bright colors that are sure to engage not only the baby’s attention but also his or her visual senses as well.
This best baby jumper gives convenience and safety for your baby to rest as well as play, he can play in this seat throughout the day without bored.
- Seat spins 360°, infant can uncover playthings all around.
- Strong, free-standing steel structure allows baby jump securely.
- Three-position height adjustment.
- Folds up for storage space & on-the-go.
Baby Einstein is known in the baby industry as a great manufacturer. This is evident in this jumper, as it has so many features that can entertain babies for hours on end. This activity jumper features animal characters on its design that are easily recognizable for babies. The jumper is full of color and animation, so babies surely won’t get tired of it so easily.
The comfortable seat bounces and can swivel a full 360 degrees allowing your little one to enjoy easy access to every toy. Many of the toys are highly interactive with movement and sounds.
- The seat rotates as the baby controls it, so it allows infants a 360-degree view of his or her surroundings.
- It has 4 different height positions, finding the correct adjustment for your little boy or girl is simple and easy.
- The digital piano of the unit comprises of quantity control, lights and three methods – piano crucial tones, timeless melodies and language discovery in Spanish, French and English language.
- It supports up to 25lbs which is great and will serve you for a long while.
- The device can fold down easily, and this makes it easy for you to store it easily as well as transfer it with ease from one spot to another.
Babies and animals are a great combination and the Luv U Zoo Jumperoo by Fisher Price does not disappoint. Spin, Jump, Rattle in the jumper along with the bright colours and the fun sounds and music your baby will be happy and content to be around their animal friends.
This jumper has a zoo animal theme (hippo, giraffe, monkey), a rainbow spinning wheel, a mirror, and sounds and music. It introduces baby to colors, textures, and shapes, all while keeping him or her fully entertained.
- The strength of this product and the non slip finish helps keep this product a safe choice for any parent.
- The adjustable seat to 3 separate positions also ensures your baby can grow into the jumperoo and legs are supported when they are jumping about.
- Removing the tubes on the jumper will help you travel with this jumper as its easy to take apart and put back together.
- The jumper also has a sturdy metal frame, plastic toy area and polyester seat with a machine washable and dryer safe seat pad for keeping your little tyke comfy during playtime.
This baby jumper is for babies 4 months and older and offers music to enrich your child’s playtime. Its modern and simple aesthetic offers a nice change of pace when your home is becoming dominated by baby items. While integrating nicely into your living space, it also offers three different stages of play to better suit your growing child.
Once baby can stand, they can hold on and walk around the table and play from the outside. Once baby is a toddler, the toys and platform can be taken off and it can be used an activity table.
- The seat can rotate a full 360 degrees for your child to fully explore the included toys.
- Skip hop explorer is equipped with a small piano with pedals your little one can use their feet to press.
- When your child has aged out of the baby jumper, you can convert it to cruise and interact mode.
- The toys can be removed altogether. Then the baby jumper transforms into a raised table with a flat surface for your child to play on.
This baby jumper is designed for children 6 months of age and older who are under 25 pounds. To keep your little one safe and prevent accidental tipping, make sure your child is under 30 inches tall.
This fun undersea Finding Nemo-themed baby jumper offers bold, eye-catching colors and more than 13 activities for your little one. The seat on this baby jumper can move a full 360 degrees to give your child great access to the activities. When needed, this seat can be removed for cleaning.
- You will find 13 engaging toys and activities in Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea.
- The jumper has Interactive Squirt themed piano.
- This unit also offers a spot where you can hang your child’s favorite toys to help encourage interaction and play.
- In addition to the manual toys like the spinner and teethers, this unit also has lights and sounds.
- There are four different height settings to choose from and changing the leg height is quick and simple.
Minnie Mouse PeekABoo Activity Jumper is a fantastic baby product which will entertain your little baby girl for a couple of hours. It is full of different Minnie Mouse themed activities including music, lights and a great number of toys. In the front of the seat, there is a heart-shaped mirror. When the baby girl jumps, the lights and music start activating. There is also a volume control of music if the music annoys parents much.
While your little one enjoys the lights and sounds, you’ll appreciate being able to turn the music and sound down or even off.
- A comfy seat rotates at 360 degrees, and a baby is able to reach all the toys around him.
- it is adjustable according to four different height positions, so it grows together with your little girl.
- A comfortable, machine washable seat pad is included to ensure your little one will never feel uncomfortable during those extended play times.
- All attached toys are easily removable to allow proper cleaning of both the device and the toys for keeping your little one’s play area safe and clean.
This is a set that you can use from infant through toddler stage. It’s rain-forest animal themed (butterfly, dragonfly, parrot, alligator) and starts out as an infant play mat with overhead toys. With three height adjustments and a bounce base, there’s every possibility your little one will get the most out of his jumps on this jumper.
Although it looks much like other jumpers, this Evenflo Exersaucer has extra features for the most curious of babies. It features over 40 learning activities that help nurture babies’ development.
- It has overhead toys for reaching and grasping, a variety of animal characters for memory development, a mirror for self-recognition, and many others.
- Evenflo have ensured that safety is guaranteed with their product and any child will feel safe whilst using the jumper.
- An unbelievable 58 activities exist within the Evenflo Jumper and as one of the best baby jumper activity centres
- The seat can be adjusted to three different positions to accommodate for different baby heights as well.
One of the best exersaucers for small spaces, the Oribel PortaPlay is a foldable activity center perfect for traveling. The PortaPlay promotes fine and gross motor skills as well as cognitive development.
This jumper converts into a play table when your little one outgrows the jumper, so you’ll be able to use this jumper for years and years.
- Folds for portability and storage so that baby can play wherever you go.
- The Oribel PortaPlay comes with an elastic seat which your baby can bounce and jiggle on.
- It has 5 fun and engaging toys which are targeted to different developmental stages which include key gross and fine motor skills.
- Bounces and spins for developing leg and back muscles as well as promoting balance.
This jumper has an ocean animal theme (octopus, starfish, fish), plenty of activities, a food tray, piano, and loops upon which parents can attach even more toys. The sounds aren’t as loud or insufferable as other jumpers, which parents liked.
The Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper is one that will engage and entertain your child all through his jumping months. Not only will the toys be a fun addition to his day, they’ll help him progress and develop his mind as well as his motor skills.
- The seat rotates 360 degrees so he’ll be able to twirl as much as he wants, however he sees fit.
- The activities located around the seat feature toys that will teach your little one (or at least begin early exposure to) classical music, numbers and colors.
- This unit is designed for children ages 6–12 months of age.
- There are four different height settings on this jumper to help you customize exactly to your child’s needs.
Best Baby Jumper 2020: Buying Guide
When you’re considering a baby jumper, there are a few components that make some just a bit better than the others.
Perhaps the most important consideration to make for a parent is the type of baby jumper they prefer. Some parents feel that doorway jumpers are just way to unsafe for babies; therefore, they prefer stationary ones instead. Other parents feel that the plain old stationary jumper takes up way too much space for what it is capable of doing for babies. Still, some believe that activity jumpers may be the best because of the many features they offer.
Believe it or not, you’ll want to be able to transport your baby jumper or activity center even if you don’t think you’ll be doing it often. A trip or two to grandma’s or a few holiday dinners and you’ll really appreciate how wonderful it was that you were able to take it along with you.
Much like weight, babies also range in height and length. While experts define average 3-month-old height at roughly 24 inches, many babies will not fall along this curve. Make sure the baby jumper has the capability of height adjustment to accommodate for babies that are either shorter or taller than the average. You will want the infant’s toes to be able to just touch the ground with his or her toes enough to be able to push and bounce. Anything less or more than this will defeat the purpose of the jumper altogether.
A padded one offers more comfort. More importantly, a removable seat can be easily cleaned in the washing machine.
Most of the good contraptions come with toy centers, but you want to make sure they keep your baby engaged. Those with interesting textures, that move in different directions, rattle, and are brightly colored are usually most attractive. The ability to detach toys and add on baby’s favorites is a plus.
Lights and Sounds
It’s not mandatory, but lights and sound and especially music, will really engage, stimulate, and entertain your baby.
The mechanism of baby jumpers involve babies being somewhat suspended on their seat. Regardless of how well baby jumpers are made, there is still a slight risk involved in using them, just as much as using other infant toys might have. However, some baby jumpers are made better than others. Make sure that a single strap is not the only thing suspending the jumper. Two or more elastic suspenders will fare better than one. The quality of the suspenders also counts. Low-grade material may snap or break easily. Invest in quality materials to ensure the safety of your baby.
Simply in short, a jumper for young boys or girls is a fun and also helpful item to have for your baby particularly if you have an energetic little child who isn’t really able to stroll yet however intend to move and play.
Choosing the best baby jumper activity centres is not an easy choice so I hope with the above products we have made that choice a little simpler. All baby jumpers have been reviewed for some of the key fundamentals required for them to be the best. Safety, reliability and above all else entertaining.
Hoping that you could pick one of the most suitable and also the best one for your child’s requirements. Have fun!